Author Topic: New CamBam Error Box Pop Up  (Read 2328 times)

Offline GeorgeRace

• Wookie
  • Wobbler Engine
    • View Profile
    • Experimental Aircraft Builders Support
New CamBam Error Box Pop Up
« on: November 17, 2010, 22:46:57 pm »
Today I was doing some drawing in 0.9.9e and ran into a new situation.  It may be something that I did, but could not figure it out.  Maybe someone can help.

I drew a 5.5 inch circle.  I then drew a second circle inside of the first circle .375 smaller than the first.  I then saved the file by giving it a name.  Everything worked just fine.

Next I selected the inner circle, then Draw, Point List, Divide Geometry.  I entered 10 for the number of holes to drill.  I selected save and everything worked just fine.

Next I went back and removed the inner circle, leaving behind the outer circle and the 10 points.  Next I selected the Point List and then the Drill MOP and filled in the parameters that I wanted.  Next I selected the Outer Circle and then the Profile MOP and filled in the parameters as well.

Next I selected "Save" and got the following message:

It was a CamBam box with a big red X and the following text.
       "Cannot create a file when that file already exists"

I almost find that amusing, a file that is self protected from writing over itself!

I tried clicking on the existing file name in the save box directory and got the same error box.  I then simply added a 1 to the end of the file name and it saved it just fine, with the new name.

Wonder if anyone else has run across this and if so, what did I do wrong?

George

« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 22:49:12 pm by GeorgeRace »
Please check out my web site.
http://www.mykitairplane.com
Builder & Test Pilot of N73EX