Author Topic: Love the new features  (Read 6007 times)

Offline Bertram

• Storm Trooper
    • View Profile
Love the new features
« on: March 01, 2008, 04:04:31 am »
Great job on the latest release Andy!

I have had a bit of a fiddle with it, and WOW! I love the new auto-tabs. They will certainly save a lot of time and headaches. The right-context menus, dragging and dropping are just what the Dr. ordered.

You are to be congratulated sir!

WARNING:  I did find out though, that just ALT-Tabbing in and out of CamBam+ burns up the trial runs. Starting it up for test #2, I found that I had already used 7 of my trials. By the time I had worked out why, I had burned up another 4  :'(
Remember: You are unique....Just like everyone else!

Offline 10bulls

• Administrator
  • CNC Jedi
  • Coding Jedi
    • View Profile
    • www.cambam.info
Re: Love the new features
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 09:14:13 am »
Great job on the latest release Andy!

I have had a bit of a fiddle with it, and WOW! I love the new auto-tabs. They will certainly save a lot of time and headaches. The right-context menus, dragging and dropping are just what the Dr. ordered.

You are to be congratulated sir!
And thank YOU very much sir!  :D
I am very glad you are liking it so far.
WARNING:  I did find out though, that just ALT-Tabbing in and out of CamBam+ burns up the trial runs. Starting it up for test #2, I found that I had already used 7 of my trials. By the time I had worked out why, I had burned up another 4  :'(
OOOOPS!  :o  I am very sorry about that.  It is acutally the Help->About call that is incrementing it.  You should be able to ALT+TAB OK, but doing Help->About will increment the useage counter.
I am working on a fix for this now and will put out a new release shortly.
Thank you very much for pointing this out Bertram...it was not an intentional bug...honest!  ::)

Offline 10bulls

• Administrator
  • CNC Jedi
  • Coding Jedi
    • View Profile
    • www.cambam.info
Re: Love the new features
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 09:51:29 am »
Hello Bertram,

I have just uploaded a new bug fix release which will prevent this problem and will reset the usage counter back to 0
http://www.cambam.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,265.msg1824.html#msg1824

Thanks again Bertram for spotting this so soon!